This mobile interactive Exhibition was designed for school classes. In analog and digital modules the pupils will experience the destinies of refugees trying to leave a country shattered by civil war and trying to build a new life in peace.
- The pupils will experience the destiny of their chosen avatars in a non-linear way.
- The choices made by the pupils influence the virtual destiny of their avatar.
- The exhibition was designed in cooperation with real refugees and is based on their experiences.
- Schools can rent the interactive exhibition and build it up on their own yard.
|Genre:||Interactive Exhibition / Serious Game|
|Developer:||Serious Games Solutions GmbH|
|Deutscher Computerspielpreis 2013|
Best Serious Game
As Game Designer on that project I had the following tasks:
- Game System Design
- Interface Design
- Game Design Documentation
- Game Writing